How to write on a pdf file
A person who owns a pdf file can write and modify it by using the Acrobat program
This is done by doing a number of steps, and these steps are as follows:
- Open Acrobat.
- Click on the PDF file editor, which is visible on the right side of the screen.
- Selecting the text to be written on or modifying it, and it is worth noting that it is possible to write and modify
- the images in the pdf file and not only on the texts.
- Start writing and modifying the required part of the PDF, by adding or replacing the text.
- Modify the header, footer, or even the background of the file, according to the user’s desire to modify.
How to compress a pdf file
Compressing a pdf file can be done using the Adobe XI program, which contains options that allow the user to reduce the file size
This can be done by following a number of steps, and these steps are as follows:
- Go to the File menu.
- Choosing the Save As Other option, as by clicking on this option, the user can save the current file under
- another name.
- Save the file with a new name through the previous option, and choose to save the file at a lower size and less
- than the current file size.
- Click on the Export button.
- Name the new file and specify where it is stored on the device.
How to convert from pdf to word
- Converting a file from pdf to word can be done using Adobe Acrobat DC
- By doing the following steps:
- Open the pdf file you want to convert.
- Click on the Export PDF option on the right side of the screen.
- Specify the type of file you want to convert to, which is a Microsoft Word file here.