Most of the Apple users backup their iPhone, iPad, and Mac data in the iCloud which includes pictures, calendars, reminders, etc. In case you had removed any data from your iOS device and want to restore that data, then you can do so by following the steps mentioned below.
Steps for the Recovering the Deleted Data from iCloud
The users are thinking about how they can recover the pictures from iCloud which they had deleted earlier. They will still get the solution of it; just follow the steps listed below to know how to recover deleted iCloud data:
• Open the link www.icloud.com in your browsing software, just like the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
• Tap on the “Settings” option.
• Tap on the “Restore Files” option located below the “Advanced” pull-down menu which is given in the end left-hand side of the display.
• Press to go through the “boxes” located in the left-hand side of the folders which the users wish to recover.
• Additionally, press on the “Select All” option in case they wish to recover all the iCloud data.
• Tap on the “Restored Files” option.
Steps for Recovering Contacts from the iCloud
Once you recover all your deleted contacts from iCloud, then recovering a previous backup will delete all the contacts you add while taking the screenshot. In case you wish to recover all the deleted contacts from the iCloud, then just follow the steps mentioned below:
• Click on the website link www.icloud.com using your browsing program.
• Press on the “Settings” option.
• Tap on the “Restore Contacts” located below the “Advanced” option provided at the end left-hand side on the screen.
• Tap the “Restore” option located at the right-hand side of the “archive” option the users wish to recover.
• Press on the “Restore” button for verification.
Steps for Recovering Calendars and reminders from the iCloud
Similar to the contacts, the earlier calendars and reminders will also get back up every time. The Calendars and reminders will backup simultaneously, in case you are recovering one, and then you have to recover the other one also. Here are the steps for recovering Calendars and reminders from the iCloud:
• Open the website www.icloud.com in your internet browser which is the default system browser.
• Now, tap on the “Settings” option.
• Press on the “Restore Calendars and Reminders” option provided underneath the “Advanced” window, you will get this window in the end left-hand side of the display.
• Tap the “Restore” option located at the right-hand side of the “Archive” button that the users wish to recover the lost data.
• Tap on the “Restore” button to verify.
Steps for Recovering the Photos and Videos from the iCloud
You will get the same “Recently Deleted album” in iCloud as the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. The users can take help of that album to restore the deleted pictures to the “iCloud Photo library” which will get removed in a few days. Here are the steps for recovering the Photos and Videos from the iCloud:
• Tap on the link www.icloud.com on the current using browsing software.
• Tap on the “Photos” icon.
• Press on the “Photo Albums” located at the upper side of the screen.
• Press the “Recently Deleted” photo album.
• Tap on the pictures the users wish to recover from iCloud.
• Tap on the “Recover” button to get the deleted pictures.
Steps for Recovering bookmarks on Safari Browser from the iCloud
All the items in the Safari browsing software will back up in the iCloud and the deleted data can be recovered anytime. Here are the steps for recovering bookmarks on Safari Browser from the iCloud:
• Press on the site link www.icloud.com in the internet browser.
• Tap on the “Settings” option.
• Press on the “Restore Bookmarks” button below the “Advanced” window at the end left-hand side of the Mac display.
• Tap the “Restore” option located at the right-hand side of the “archive” button that the users would like to recover.
• Tap the “Restore” button to verify.
Jaxson Harry is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.