Do you want to increase the speed of your computer processor?
There are several ways to do this. All you have to do is continue reading this article to know how to increase the speed of the processor
Some computer processors can be overclocked by modifying connections, or installing firmware updates. Or configure CMOS settings.
As raising the frequency helps to increase the speed at the expense of increasing power and heat consumption, bearing in mind that it may damage the processor and other devices.
Therefore, it must be ensured that there is a fan capable of cooling the heat generated by this process.
In addition to diagnostic tools to know the maximum capabilities of the processor. This is done by following these steps:
- Restart your computer, then follow the instructions on the boot screen to go to the system setup menu.
- Select an advanced option from the list using the arrow keys, and choose (MB Intelligent Tweaker), or Frequency/Voltage Control.
- Press Enter to select the menu, then choose Configuration CPU or Advanced Frequency Settings, then press Enter to open the submenu.
- Choose the option CPU Frequency or FSB Speed, then press Enter.
- Select a value higher than the default value and press Enter, taking care to avoid increasing the processor speed more than 15MHz at a time.
- Pressing the F10 key or selecting Exit from the menu.
- Choose Save Changes & Exit, then press Enter.
- Press the letter Y when prompted, then press Enter to restart the computer.
The power settings that force the computer to use all the CPU speed to perform the calculations are changed by following these steps:
- Pressing the Start key
- Then right-click on the Control Panel, and choose Open.
- Then choose System and Maintenance, and press Power Options. Activate the High Performance option
- Then click on the Change plan settings button, and click on Change Advanced Power Settings.
- Scroll to the Processor Power State option, and press the small + icon.
- Click on the Minimum Processor State option, and enter 100 in the specified field.
- Press the OK button to exit the window.
By purchasing a new processor, making sure that it is compatible with the motherboard, because the processors differ in shape and size, which requires upgrading the motherboard as well.