If you want to clear your Bing Chat AI search history, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Bing Chat AI web page.
- Click on the settings icon (gear icon) located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the settings menu, select “Privacy and Security.”
- Under “Privacy and Security,” you will see an option to “Clear chat history.” Click on this option.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to clear your chat history. Click “Clear” to confirm.
- Your Bing Chat AI search history will now be cleared.
It’s important to note that clearing your Bing Chat AI search history will delete all your conversations with the chatbot, so you won’t be able to retrieve them later. If you want to keep a record of your conversations, you may want to consider taking screenshots or saving the chat log before clearing your search history.