Want to tweak the mouse sensitivity of your Macbook laptop? If yes, then you are on the right spot.
Many people are reporting that in their MacBook mouse cursor is moving damn slow. This can be really frustrating when you want to work fast on your device, but the mouse sensitivity is really slow.
The ultimate solution is to enhance the mouse sensitivity to get rid of this problem, which will undoubtedly increase the cursor speed.
That means you will have to swipe less on the touchpad, but the cursor will move faster. By doing so, you will be able to work a lot more quickly on your MacBook Air or Pro. So what are we waiting for? Let’s get in.
How to Customize Mouse Pointer Speed and Sensitivity on MacBook?
Apple has made it very easy for users to tweak the touchpad and mouse settings, especially for Macbook devices.
You can tweak basic mouse and pointer settings such as adjusting the cursor speed or sensitivity, scrolling directions, as well as the right-click speed.
You don’t need to possess any technical knowledge in order to tweak your mouse preferences. Just follow the guidelines given below to customize pointer settings accordingly your choice:
- Head to the Apple logo located on the upper-left corner of the Macbook display.
- Click on the System Preferences option from the drop-down options.
- Choose the Mouse option from the new tab that appears after pressing on the System Preferences.
- Now you have to tap the “Point & Click” option. This will take you to the pointer settings.
- Check the box located next to the “Scrolling direction: natural” option.
- The next “Secondary click” option is for enabling the right click on your MacBook. So it is recommended to enable this option too. Simply tick the box located next to the “Secondary click” option to enable it.
- If you want to change the preference of primary mouse click, then press the small arrow just located just beneath the Secondary Click option. However, you can leave this step if you want to use the system preferred settings for this option. Keep in mind this setting will only work for Apple Mouse.
- Now here comes the main settings which will influence the cursor speed and mouse sensitivity on your Macbook. To increase and decrease the mouse speed, drag the “Tracking Speed” option slider left and right. Make sure to keep the slider in the best settings according to your choice. Don’t make it too fast or too slow.
That is how to tweak mouse preferences on your MacBook in no time.