For those who want to write inside a PDF file and modify it and do not know how to do this, here are three ways to write on this type of file
Add text to pdf file via adobe acrobat
You can modify a PDF file and add texts to it, using the Adobe Acrobat program as follows:
- Use Acrobat to open the PDF file to be modified.
- Click on the Edit PDF tool. Click on the text or image you want to edit and add the new text to it.
- Start typing the new text to be added
- It should be noted that the program will arrange the lines and paragraphs automatically, and more different modifications can be added according to the user’s desire,
- Such as adding images or even changing the location of different elements in the PDF file.
Add text to pdf file via google docs
You can modify the PDF file and add any text to it using Google Docs, by following the following steps:
- Open the user’s Google Drive website on the Internet,
- Which can be accessed by clicking on the electronic link click here.
- Log in to the site using the user’s Google account data.
- Click on the New button, then choose the File upload option.
- Select the PDF file you want to add the text to.
- Click on the PDF file with the right mouse button.
- Choose an option to open with (Open with).
- Click on the Google Docs option, to open the file in a new tab.
- Start by modifying the file and adding texts to it.
Add text to a pdf file via Word
You can modify the PDF file and add texts to it using Microsoft Word 2013 or 2016, by following the following steps:
- Open Microsoft Word on the user’s computer.
- Click on the File menu that appears at the top of the screen.
- Choose the “Open” option.
- Choose the PDF file to be modified.
- Click on the Open button. Click on the OK button, then start editing the PDF file.