How do I know that my phone has been hacked? There are a lot of signs that indicate that the phone has been hacked,
and the most prominent of those signs are the following: The large number of ads on the mobile phone that do not indicate its source.
Apps appearing on the phone that the owner of the phone does not know about. If you notice that there are calls,
calls are answered by international calls. How fast the phone battery is running low also indicates that the phone has been hacked.
If the apps on the device are suddenly disabled. Download or open applications on the device.Ways to spy on phone calls
There are some applications that are used to spy on phone calls and monitor a lot of conversations and text messages, the most prominent of which are the following:
One of the most used spying apps to spy on calls. This application has the ability to create group conversations.
This application is characterized as a professional program in the field of programming. As it contains some simple services that can be used with ease. And some other services that need experienced people to deal with.
The code to cancel the hacker from the mobile
Although the smartphone has a lot of features, it can cause many problems such as spying and theft,
so we will show you the most important codes that prevent hackers, which are as follows:
You can use the code #220# # This is in order to protect all kinds of smartphones that run on the Android or IOS system from spying.
The code *#06# can also be used, in order to protect the phone from hacking calls, and theft of data and photos.
You can use the code *#12# to protect the phone’s data from hacking, and to uninstall the hacker from the mobile.
It is also possible to use the code to cancel the hacker *#62#, and through this code you can identify whether someone is spying on your private phone or not.
Spyware detection apps
After we got acquainted with the code to cancel the hacker from the mobile and smart phones,
we will mention to you the most important applications that help the user in detecting spyware, the most important of which are the following:
Microphone Block Application:
This program is characterized as a free and easy to use application, and is characterized by providing the following services:
Helps This application protects applications and voice calls from spying, and the microphone diet.
This application is easy to use and does not require programming specialists to use it, which is why it has won the admiration of many people.
Android phones contain more than fourteen programs that have an audio ear, so it is necessary to download this application to protect these applications from spying.
Kaspersky Android Security application:
This application is free and available on the Google Play Store, and it can be downloaded to get rid of spyware, and get the following advantages:
The program protects files and data on the phone from spying. The program checks the phone to ensure that there are no viruses or spyware on the phone.
In the event that the phone is lost or stolen, God forbid, this application will turn off the phone, in order to protect private data from theft and hacking.
This application blocks all suspicious links and malware that threaten the phone. The program also provides a secret code that can be used for all applications, and files such as photos and messages.
Tips to protect your phone from hacking and spying
- For the safety of your phone and to obtain maximum protection from spying and hacking, you should follow some important tips, the most prominent of which are the following:
- Do not enter any suspicious or random links of unknown source, because often these links are a hacker spying on phones.
- Do not use your personal data on websites until you are sure of the safety of these websites. Secure your data well, secure your email and Facebook account.
- Make sure to add a strong phone password consisting of letters, numbers, signs and symbols, so that they are difficult to access. Encrypt your data to protect your phone and data from spying and hacking.
- If you find unknown programs on your phone, uninstall them immediately.
- It is preferable that the user perform a factory reset of the device every while to protect the phone and applications from penetration, but you must make sure that all data is backed up.
- Use the spyware detection programs and applications available on the Google Play Store.
- It is better not to connect to an unknown WiFi network in public places.